Pages

Friday 9 January 2015

Drawing Envelope: Merry Christmas 2014

In this December 2014, I had started to draw some illustration on envelope before send out which this idea come from Facebook Stamp Group.


This was my first drawing envelope which I draw the Santa Claus according to the Santa Claus on Christmas card while the Christmas accessories that I draw by referring on a brochure.


This is a fat Santa Claus that on the way to give out the gift. I love the stickers on the envelope that make the whole illustration looks cute.

Before
After
When draw for this envelope, I did not stick the moon and stars stickers on envelope. Before I send out the envelope, my sister had suggested me to stick some stickers on it so that it looks more cheerful.


In December 2014, I had posted some pictures of letter from Santa Claus in my Facebook and one of my friends had private massage me to ask more about it. Lastly, my friend did not send to Santa Claus because she thinks that it was late to send letter to Santa Claus so she plans to send by next year. Recently, I had received 2 same letters from Santa Claus so I post one of the letters to my friend and hope she will like it.


Before this when I draw Santa Claus, I had think of draw some snow on it but scared that the snow will spoil out the illustration so I did not try for it until in this drawing of a snowman that need to draw some snow to make it look nice so I draw some circles on it and the effect is good.


This envelope is big compare with standard envelope so I had drawn a Santa Claus riding Reindeers so that envelope will not having many empty space compare I just draw a Santa Claus.


As before this I had drawn some Santa Claus so when draws for this envelope, I decided to draw something different which was a Santarina with snowman.


One day in December, I had received a private massage to ask for my address as she wants to send Christmas card to me. After seeing her profile, I knew that she is from Hong Kong and guess that she found my profile in a Postcard Group. Then, I click into that Postcard Group and saw that she had posted offering send Christmas card to everyone. Last, we did exchange address to send Christmas greeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com