Pages

Thursday 6 August 2015

My First Traveler’s Notebook

The Midori Traveler’s Notebook (TN) is more than just an ordinary notebook. It is a canvas for travelers, artists, writers and thinkers alike to put down their innermost thought, musings and memories of paper, brimming with boundless creative potential – Tabiyo Shop

I had seen many people start using TN to record their life which made me also feel to have one. At that time I did not buy it because I did not know which TN is suitable to me so I kept looking at people how to use TN on social media to find which TN is suitable for me to use.


Last, I choose Weekly + Memo Free Diary refill to record because I just need to write some points or words for each day while it also has a memo paper for me to use it wisely (receipt, sticker, drawing etc.) . The reason to choose weekly TN was if using blank TN, I think I cannot write so much on the page while if using monthly TN, I might be no enough to write on it.


I purchased TN with Tabiyo Shop during this Raya because it offered free shipping with any purchases. Tabiyo did not have internet banking service so I paid with debit card. For your information that payment method provided is PayPal or with a credit card from Visa, MasterCard and America Express.


TABIYO in Japanese means “Let’s Travel”. It is an online boutique based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia specializing in fine stationery and paper products. The store’s bestseller is the Midori Traveler’s Notebook, imported from Japan.

This Weekly + Memo Free Diary refill is a combination of a weekly schedule and memo paper. It is updated and completely customizable, containing 6 months worth of weekly pages in a vertical format, 2 open pages displaying a 12 month catalogue.


I had used this TN for 2 weeks to record my life. I found out that the quality of the paper is great because it is easily to peel off the washi tape when I wrongly stick it. Unlike normal paper that the paper will stick on tape when torn it out. My drawing really need to improve :P


Website: Tabiyo Shop
Facebook: Tabiyo Shop
Instagram: tabiyo_yf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com