Pages

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Book Haul from SuperBuy.my

On August 2015, I had received an email from SuperBuy.my with title of “free shipping on everything”. Because all are free shipping without minimum purchase required so I clicked into their website to take a look.



Superbuy.my is an online store that will help you to shop easier and faster from your office or house. It provides you variety of products from electronic to home and garden products with affordable price!!

When visited the website, I had taken a look for my wish list and saw that my favorite book about the life of News Anchor. This book cannot find in Cite Malaysia therefore I placed order with SuperBuy.my and enjoy free shipping. After few days, I had received the book. This was my first time to shop with SuperBuy.my

爱上主播台
The author of this book is News Anchor of 8TV, Chai Yong. I always saw he read the news on TV. When I was small, I think that News Anchor must have a strong memory because they need to remember all the news and read for us. When I was grow up, I knew that News Anchor has a reader machine which helps them to read news. Haha..




  
Website: SuperBuy.my
Facebook: SuperBuy.my
Twitter: @SuperBuyDotMy
Instagram: superbuymy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com