Pages

Thursday 5 May 2016

Lullabies by Lang Leav

This book had stayed on my book rack for a while. Although I knew that the author Lang Leav is so famous and her book is best-selling, I still did not think of read it. It was because I seldom read poem so any book related poem, I will not read until recently that I started like to read Chinese poem.


The cover of book is so beautiful. This book includes many love poems and short stories. After read some poems in this book, I can feel the sweet and romance of poem that wish to tell of. I think my English understanding is no so strong because some of poem, I did not understand about it. Maybe read again in future will understand the message from the poem. Hehe..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com