Pages

Thursday 23 June 2016

Johor Trip 2016: Kam Long Restaurant


25th April 2016 (Monday)

Kam Long Restaurant is very famous with its curry fish head. It is located at Jalan Wong Ah Fook. On the way to Jalan Tan Hiok Nee, my friend and I spotted Kam Long Restaurant and after some discussion we having our breakfast at here.


The times we went there, it was not so many people because my friend in Johor told me that this restaurant always have long queue. I think maybe the time we went there was working hour so we did not need to queue, how lucky are we.


We ordered for small portion of curry fish head with white rice. This curry fish head come with bean curd and vegetables like long bean, cabbage and others.



Before this, I not really like to eat fish head so mostly I will give to my parents to eat. After taste for this curry fish head, I found out that the fish head is so delicious and soft. This was my first time to eat fish head until clean. Haha..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com