Pages

Monday 6 June 2016

Wanderful Odyssey by K. Kusala Lee

The author Ken is a teacher, writer and wanderer. The things impress me was Ken resigned his job in Malaysia and started his life as a backpacker English teacher in Thailand. It is quite challenging because he need to adapt with new culture in there. To know more about author, you can click here to read more.


This book names “Wanderful Odyssey” and me quite curious what the meaning of “Odyssey”. As my English is not good so I asked help from Google. Based on Merriam-Webster, “Odyssey” means a long journey full of adventures or a series of experiences that give knowledge or understanding to someone.


During my first purchases, when I read few pages of the book. Suddenly, some pages torn out and I asked Ken for replacement. He was so nice that arranged sent me a new book from Thailand because currently he was in there. In Teacher Day, I received the replacement book.


This book is about Ken’s travel life and what he gets during travelling. In this book has talked about a principle behind wise saying that goes, “if a street performer makes you stop walking, you owes him a buck.” This remind me that my first time to give tip to tricycle driver because I feel pity with him that his job is not easy and need take my friend and I to Rizal Park even raining. Hope this little tip can help him some.


For those interested can click here to purchase Wanderful Odyssey (All color Paperback Book on Travel and Spiritually)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com