Pages

Thursday 5 January 2017

Christmas DIY 2016:Christmas Paper Bell

[2015]

In this Christmas 2016, I made some paper bells for sending Christmas wish to my friends.

First, I printed some paper bell templates which get from online. After that I cut the paper bell and leaves from the templates.



I folded the paper accordingly through the lines given to become a yellow paper bell.


Then, I started tie the ring bell with the oranges yarn (line 1) and cut the yarn to the length that I want for put on Christmas massages (line 2).


Next, I stick these 2 yarns inside of the yellow paper bell. After that I stick 2 leaves on the bell too.



Last, put a ribbon on the yellow paper bell.


For the envelope decoration, I was using the pictures from Christmas present paper.




Postage:
Malaysia to Malaysia RM 0.80
Malaysia to United Kingdom RM 2.00
Malaysia to Taiwan, China & Hong Kong RM 1.40

4 comments:

  1. It seems you did not send any letters to Santa Claus last Christmas?
    -Heimer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heimer,

      Yup last Christmas, I was so busy so did not send any letters to Santa Claus. How about you?

      Delete
    2. Yup. Managed to write letters and so far I received letters from France, Canada, Hong Kong, Denmark, and Norway.

      Delete
    3. Dear Heimer,

      So glad to hear about it! Hope this year I have time to send some letters to Santa Claus.

      Delete

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com