Pages

Thursday 6 July 2017

2017-06 Favorite Postcards Received

My Postcrossing ranking for June 2017 as below:-
On 57th most postcards sent from Malaysia
On 57th longest distance sent from Malaysia 

I am collect wedding wish postcards to my friend but one postcrosser misunderstand that is my wedding. Haha..


This is Postcrossing meetup  postcard which postcrossers who meet up in Budapesit signed on this postcard.



This is Rooster maxicard which sent from Macau.


Shu Fen traveled to Japan and sent me a postcard from Hokkaido.


 This postcard shows collage postal logos in Russia.


I think this is my first time to receive Malay message on postcard. Quite surprised that someone in France knew Malay!



This postcard shows the painting of street from Iris’s office. This postcard is drawn by Shen Ping (Hong Kong Watercolor Artist).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com