Pages

Wednesday 22 November 2017

2017-09 &10 Favorite Postcards Received

My Postcrossing ranking for September & October 2017 as below:-
On 54rd (September) & 56th (October) most postcards sent from Malaysia
On 56th (September & October) longest distance sent from Malaysia

For “Negaraku” series, I went to post office to help friend to buy First Day Cover and buy one postcard for own. At there, I met with a Malay man who collect FDC. Both of us paste stamp and stamping together. At last, I asked him to sign on my postcard for my collection.


This postcard is very meaningful especially the quotes written.



Sandy went to Stonehenge for her birthday trip. So nice of she to send me a postcard from there.


My Taiwan postcard friend went to Thailand for 3 weeks trip and she been to Bangkok, Changmai and Pattaya. She told me that elephant is symbolic as “Lucky” in Thailand therefore she chose this postcard for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com