Pages

Tuesday 21 November 2017

Nine Emperor Gods Procession 2017

[2014] [2016]

24 October 2017 (Tuesday)

Start from 8pm, Nine Emperor Gods procession started. 


Many people stand beside the road and watch it.


This was my first time to see电音三太子or known as Electric Sometimes? (according to Baike.baidu) in real because usually watch in TV.  电音三太子 so funny that suddenly spotted two kids and gave them something. As beside of me has someone, so I did not know what they get, perhaps angpow or sweets? (can watch in video at the end of the post)


For “God Lift”, the Gods usually sit on a wooden chair. I spotted that the chair for one of “God Lift” has attached with LED light, which sounds cool.  



I just recorded some parts that I feel interesting.







*28 October is 九月初九

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com