Pages

Sunday 7 January 2018

Miri + Brunei Trip 2017: Food (Part 2/2)

Happy Food Court

This shop near with Mei Ann Methodist Church. Inside the shop has many food stalls. I went here for two times.


The reason I chose for this food stall is it has Gong Pia. I ordered a plate of wet Gong Pia, missing the Gong Pia in Sibu. Besides that, I ordered fried curry noodle. The portions is quite big.



Before I went to airport, I came here for breakfast again. This time I ordered Dry Gong Pia and Claypot noodle. I saw the shop did sell vegetable bun that I would like to try but too bad I was full.





Miri Container City



The decoration of Miri Container City is nice with many murals of cartoon. The food choice is limited, I ordered Noodle Jawa. For those ice cream lover can try coconut ice cream at Tusan stall. I heard many people said that the burger is nice but I did not try for it.



This place is suitable for those who like to take pictures. It is near with Boulevard Supermarket or Permaisuri Imperial City Mall.



If I not mistaken, this place open from afternoon until night.



Marina Park City (Koffee Brick)


My friend date me in Koffee Brick. I went there with GrabCar from Permaisuri Imperial City Mall. The GrabCar driver thought I want go to Marina Hotel and send me to there. When reach, I just curios that the hotel has coffee house. The driver then send me to Koffee Brick.



I ordered a cup of hot chocolate. This area is quite new as I saw few shops open and the rest is empty or under renovation.




Nice Cafe


The breakfast choices in Miri are many that I had problem in choose the place to enjoy the breakfast. Lastly I chose this café because of want to try Ang Jiu (Foochow Red Wine) Chicken Soup Noodle. For me, the noodle soup is so-so.


This café located opposite side of Miri Container City.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com